The PC is offering the Grocery Store Rewards Program again this year!
We will be working with Kroger, Albertson’s & Tom Thumb. Please read the changes below as some of the programs have changed, and you need to re-register in order for us to receive funds. By simply doing this at each store that you already shop at, these stores will donate money to our Parents Club. By simply being sure that you are registered, if 100% of our families are signed up, then we would receive over $25,000 in donations, with money our families are already spending on their groceries currently. Money earned for our Parent’s Club without us spending any more money!!
If you already have a Tom Thumb card, then print out this form, provide the information requested and turn the form in to the Tom Thumb Courtesy Booth at your local Tom Thumb. You can also mail it to Good Neighbor Program, 3663 Briarpark, Houston, TX 77042, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will link your Tom Thumb card to the WOGA PC account for the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program. You must know your account number, not your phone number in order to turn this form in. If you need to find out your account number, you can call 877-723-3929 and they can give it to you.
If you do not already have a Tom Thumb card, then print out this reminder card and take it with you to your local Tom Thumb store. Sign up for a Tom Thumb card and have them link your card to the WOGA PC account for the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program in the manners listed above.
If you currently already have a Kroger Plus Card, you can go online to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
If you are new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- you can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- you will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- you will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- you will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- you will update or confirm your information.
- First make sure the “View By Type” on the Right side of the page is set to “ALL”
- you will enter your NPO number or name of organization, or select organization from list and click on confirm. WOGAPC should be PB340 (old number was 83492)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of their information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, the applications are at the customer service desk of any Kroger store, and after you have your card, you can link it as listed above.
Please contact your Team Rep. or Sylvia Johnson if you have any questions about these programs.